All commenters are welcome, as long as they abide by a few simple rules.
1. Please maintain a civil and respectful tone toward other posters (including, of course, the blog owner). Heated arguments are fine, but it should be possible to argue your point of view passionately without insulting other people or their views. Specifically:
* Absolutely no name-calling.
* No profanity (except when quoting from another text).
* No accusations of lying or twisting facts (unless you have proof to back up such an accusation), deliberately avoiding the truth, or other forms of dishonesty.
* No bigoted remarks about any group.
* No unfounded accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, or other forms of bigotry.
2. Please do not post comments irrelevant to the thread topic.
3. No anonymous comments, please. If you are not using a Blogger or Google account or Open ID, please use a name or nickname when posting a comment.